- New Products
- Training DVD's
- Exam Prep
- Fire Colleges
- Department Tests
Vehicle Extrication Levels I & II: Principles and Practice Instructor's Toolkit CD-ROM
by Firefighters Bookstore - Your #1 Source for Firefighting Resources
$264.05 Sale Price
Preparing for class is easy with the resources on this CD-ROM, including: Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide you with a powerful way to make presentations that are educational and engaging to your students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet your needs. Lecture outlines that provide you with More »
Preparing for class is easy with the resources on this CD-ROM, including:
- Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide you with a powerful way to make presentations that are educational and engaging to your students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet your needs.
- Lecture outlines that provide you with complete, ready-to-use lecture outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text. Offered in Word Documents, the lecture outlines can be modified and customized to fit your course.
- Electronic test bank that includes multiple-choice and scenario-based questions, and allows you to originate tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily by selecting, editing, organizing, and printing a test along with an answer key, including page references to the text.
- Image and table bank that provides you with a selection of the most important images and tables found in the textbook. You can use them to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Skill sheets to help instructors track students’ skills and conduct skill proficiency exams.
The resources found in the Instructor’s ToolKit CD-ROM have been formatted so that you can seamlessly integrate them into popular course administration tools.
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 5072ITK