- Continental US: Most orders are shipped from our warehouse in Southern California. These in-stock shipments will ship the same day your order is placed M-F as long as we receive it by 3pm PST, excluding holidays.
- Free USPS Media Mail Shipping option: Selecting this option we will ship your products to you at no additional charge. By selecting this option your package is subject to USPS's right to open the package to verify Media Mail compliance (our shipments do comply). This option, while free, also runs the risk of a slightly damaged product from USPS. Tracking information for these shipments is not always kept up to date by USPS.
- Best Way shipping option: Available within the 48 contiguous states, this option allows us to ship your order via the quickest and most reliable method available at the price specified.
- Refunds: The shipping calculation on our website isn't always accurate. Therefore, if we can ship your order for less than the original charge, we'll refund you the difference!
- Expedited delivery within the US: if you require expedited delivery that is not included in the online options, please contact customer service.
- eBooks: Upon receiving your order we will process it and obtain an access code from the publisher. Once we receive the code we will email it to you. This process can take roughly 24 hours, M-F. If you order on the weekend or a major holiday, please allow for additional processing time.
- Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO, FPO: We generally use Priority Mail Insured but this may vary depending upon the destination and order details.
- Canadian Orders: Canadian orders are generally shipped via the U.S. postal services' Air Parcel Post or Global Priority Mail, depending on the size and weight of the package. Shipping charges are based upon the weight of the package. Once the package(s) reach Canada, we no longer accept responsibility for lost or stolen shipments. We prefer to use your DHL (or similar) account if possible. Shipping costs to locations outside of the U.S. are estimated on our website, we will notify you prior to shipping if the cost is greater. If the cost is less, we will refund part of your shipping.
- All Other International Orders - It is always best for international shipments to ship via your DHL (or similar) account. We will not take responsibility for lost or stolen international shipments. Note: credit cards are not accepted for oversees customers, you will need to contact us to wire transfer funds to our bank account and cover any fees associated with the wire transfer.