Hazardous Materials Technician, 2nd Ed. Curriculum
$147.20 Sale Price
The Hazardous Materials Technician Curriculum builds upon the excellence of IFSTA instructional materials. Instructors know they can count on IFSTA to provide accurate, customizable, and complete curriculum. In addition, they have come to expect that IFSTA curriculum is up-to-date and will meet their training needs and those of their organizations. More »
The Hazardous Materials Technician Curriculum includes all classroom and assessment materials to teach a Hazardous Materials Technician course. The curriculum covers all 14 chapters of the Hazardous Materials Technician, 1st Edition. The components are designed for use in both a traditional face-to-face and hybrid classroom environment.
Each lesson contains a detailed, simple-to-use instructor presentation outline in Microsoft Word format. This format allows instructors to customize the files to conform to their own teaching preferences or local procedures if they so choose. Skill evaluation checklists and learning activities pertinent to the lessons are also provided. Customizable high-quality PowerPoint presentations also accompany each lesson. The following components are available on Flash Drive, CD-ROM, and ResourceOne.
- Plan of Instruction and Syllabus templates
- Chapter Lesson Outlines and PowerPoint Presentation
- Chapter Quizzes, Tests, and Answers
- Test Generator
- Chapter Workbook Answers
- Learning Activities
- Skills Evaluation Checklists
- Using IFSTA Curriculum Instructor and Student videos
- Templates, Tutorials, and Technical Support Information
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer
- The interactive PowerPoint slides will not work on a Mac computer. This is a known issue with the Mac version of PowerPoint .
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 36453