Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook, 2013 Edition
$155.82 Sale Price
New 2018 edition available in softcover. Click link below for more details. https://www.firebooks.com/products/nfpa-472-standard-for-competence-of-responders-to-hazardous-materials-weapons-of-mass-destruction-incidents-1 Work with the newest facts and expert insights so you can comply with the latest practices for haz-mat/WMD response safely and effectively. Proper response is essential for emergency responder safety and to those who they serve. Gain More »
New 2018 edition available in softcover. Click link below for more details.
Work with the newest facts and expert insights so you can comply with the latest practices for haz-mat/WMD response safely and effectively.
Proper response is essential for emergency responder safety and to those who they serve. Gain the knowledge you need to address emergencies safely, competently, and efficiently with NFPA 's new 2013Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook.
Fully revised and updated to help you meet today's demands, this information-packed Handbook is your all-in-one source for:
- The entire 2013 editions of NFPA 472: Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/WMD Incidents and NFPA 473: Standard for Competencies for EMS Personnel Responding to Hazardous Materials/WMD Incidents
- Expert interpretation of and commentary on code content provide valuable insights and advice that help you understand and apply requirements -- including three new chapters in NFPA 472 concerning technicians with specialties in flammable liquids bulk storage, flammable gases bulk storage, and radioactive materials and a new chapter in NFPA 473 on ALS responders.
- Fully updated supplements plus a new supplement on Response to Petrol Drilling (Fracking) expand your expertise.
- Detailed visuals throughout clarify concepts, including charts, illustrations, tables, diagrams, and full-color photos.
- Vertical rules for new material and deletion bullets help you pinpoint changes in the code. Separate indexes for the Standards and commentary enable easy searches for accurate results.
Invaluable for emergency responders at every level. Order your copy today!
No matter what area of the field you work in or whether you're new to job or an seasoned professional, theHazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Response Handbook is an essential tool of the trade. (Hardbound, 704 pp., 2013)
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 472HB13