$1,607.40 Sale Price
Save big when you purchase the complete IFSTA library! The current IFSTA library includes (edition number in parentheses): #36780 - Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (6th) #36327 - Building Construction Related to the Fire Service(4th) #35071 - Chief Officer (4th) #36645 - Fire and Emergency Services Company Officer (6th) #36777 - More »
Save big when you purchase the complete IFSTA library!
The current IFSTA library includes (edition number in parentheses):
- #36780 - Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (6th)
- #36327 - Building Construction Related to the Fire Service(4th)
- #35071 - Chief Officer (4th)
- #36645 - Fire and Emergency Services Company Officer (6th)
- #36777 - Essentials of Fire Fighting (7th)
- #36507 - Fire and Emergency Services Safety Officer (2nd)
- #36620 - Fire and Life Safety Educator (3rd)
- #36536 - Fire Protection, Detection, and Suppression Systems (5th)
- #36751 - Fire Investigator (2nd)
- #36470 - Fire Service Technical Search and Rescue (8th)
- #36331 - Hazardous Materials for First Responders (5th)
- #36450 - Hazardous Materials Technician (2nd)
- #36299 - Fire Inspection and Code Enforcement (8th)
- #36342 - Fire and Emergency Services Instructor (9th)
- #36883 - Introduction to Fire Origin and Cause (4th)
- #36189 - Marine Fire Fighting for Land Based Firefighters (3rd)
- #36254 - Occupational Safety, Health, and Wellness (4th)
- #36723 - Pumping and Aerial Apparatus Driver/Operator Handbook (3rd)
- #36697 - Structural Fire Fighting: High-Rise Fire Fighting (2nd)
- #36180 - Structural Fire Fighting: Initial Response Strategy and Tactics (2nd)
- #36542 - Structural Fire Fighting: Truck Company Skills and Tactics (2nd)
- #36954 - Principles of Vehicle Extrication (4th)
- #36490 - Orientation and Terminology (6th)
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 36912 PKG
Since its inception in 1933, the International Fire Service Training Association (IFSTA) has worked to educate and train firefighters for the positions they wish to achieve. Today, the association produces some of the most well-respected educational materials in the field. Firebooks carries the complete IFSTA library, a collection of books that covers practically every subject on firefighting. Some of the many subjects covered in the series include:
Essentials of Firefighting
Learning the essentials of firefighting is where every firefighter starts. Necessary to achieve the Firefighter I and Firefighter II positions, the essentials of firefighting are thoroughly covered in the IFSTA's latest library of educational resources. Use this library of books to learn the firefighting knowledge you need to jump-start your career.
If investigating how fires happen sounds more appealing than fighting flames, fire investigation could be the career for you. The IFSTA offers comprehensive study resources for those who aspire to be fire investigators. Using these learning materials, you can learn everything you need to know to pass your examination and become a fire investigator.
We often envision firefighters rescuing people from burning buildings, but they also rescue crash victims from wrecked cars using special training learned from the IFSTA's library of information. As with rescuing people from burning buildings, saving them from wrecked cars is a challenging scenario that requires a special skill set, one that you can learn from the IFSTA's study guides.
Being on a HazMat responder team can be exciting; you rush to dangerous situations where toxic substances threaten the well-being of people and the environment. However, unless you have the right knowledge and training for HazMat response, you could become a victim, too. The library from the IFSTA teaches you everything you need to know about HazMat response.
Start Learning Today
The subjects above are just a few of the topics covered in the IFSTA's latest library of 28 thoroughly illustrated firefighting books. Other areas of focus include aerial apparatus driving and operation, inspection and code enforcement, aircraft rescue, fire origin and cause, industrial emergency services and marine firefighting, to name a few. The IFSTA Library can be of great assistance to career firefighters. Order a copy from our online store today!
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 36912 PKG