Mobile for Good: A How-to Fundraising Guide for Nonprofits
$29.97 Sale Price
"Even if you can only invest 5 staff hours and a mobile and social media budget of $1,000 annually, your nonprofit must invest in mobile and social media." -- Heather Mansfield Mobile devices are fast becoming the #1 means of digital communication. If you want a sustainable future for your nonprofit, More »
"Even if you can only invest 5 staff hours and a mobile and social media budget of $1,000 annually, your nonprofit must invest in mobile and social media." -- Heather Mansfield
Mobile devices are fast becoming the #1 means of digital communication. If you want a sustainable future for your nonprofit, you need to have a strong presence on prospective donors' tablets and smartphones.
Statistics prove that the most successful online fundraising campaigns are those designed for portable devices--from 2-inch smartphone screens to 17-inch laptops. In this groundbreaking book, social media pioneer Heather Mansfield offers everything you need to know to conceptualize, build, and maintain a mobile and social fundraising strategy to dramatically increase donations.In Mobile for Good, Mansfield takes you step by step through the entire process. Learn how to:
- Master your mobile fundraising strategy
- Create a strategic plan flexible enough to handle changes in technology
- Design a website and emails that work on both mobile devices and computers
- Choose the best mobile and online tools based on your budget and your donor demographics
- Build a system that tracks, evaluates, and reports campaign results
- Maximize the potential of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites
Whether your goal is to raise more funds online, launch a new program, or increase your capacity to maintain current operations, creating and executing a mobile and social media strategy is a small investment that packs a big punch. Apply the lessons of Mobile for Good, and your organization can and will raise more funds than ever.
©2014, Pages: 244, Hardcover
Firefighters Bookstore Item # 3008