NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook, 2018 Edition
$167.58 Sale Price
Written for AHJs and updated to reflect 130 referenced NFPA® codes and standards, NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbookincludes the expert commentary and code requirements you need to efficiently verify compliance. Today's NFPA 1: Fire Code references more than 130 NFPA codes and standards and includes direct extracts from 50+ documents. Get the answers More »
Written for AHJs and updated to reflect 130 referenced NFPA® codes and standards, NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbookincludes the expert commentary and code requirements you need to efficiently verify compliance.
Today's NFPA 1: Fire Code references more than 130 NFPA codes and standards and includes direct extracts from 50+ documents. Get the answers and support every AHJ needs on the job in the exclusive NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook. Updated for the 2018 edition of the Code, this full-color resource helps you give your community the high level of protection it deserves.
The NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook incorporates a wealth of information from numerous experts on a wide array of safety-related topics, so you're prepared to answer questions, resolve issues, and make the right decisions about fire safety in new and existing buildings.
Access the full NFPA 1: Fire Code text, full-color visuals, and commentary on extracted and referenced codes and standards such as NFPA 101® and NFPA 30.
Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) are required to have comprehensive knowledge about the A-Z of fire and life safety issues. The Handbook has it all -- including code and standard text, commentary, and hundreds of visuals addressing all types of occupancies and both new and existing conditions. It's a one-stop resource for:
- The full 2018 edition of NFPA 1: Fire Code text with up-to-date extracts from more than 50 NFPA codes and standards
- Expert commentary, printed in color, that explains the rationale behind provisions. Work with real-world examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations.
- 350+ visuals including full-color photographs that clarify concepts plus 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations
- New content addressing a wide range of issues, including bulk CO2 safety, code application at marijuana process and extraction facilities, safety around energy storage systems, mobile and temporary cooking operations, rapid shutdown marking for PV installations, storage of wood and composite pallets, and much more
- Time-saving indexes to help you locate information fast
- NFPA 1 Forms and Forms that are downloadable from your NFPA Profile
Advance your technical knowledge with NFPA 1: Fire Code support.
Whether you're a code official, inspector, fire marshal, AHJ, facility manager, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2018 edition of the NFPA 1 Handbook is indispensable to better public safety and code compliance. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,504 pp., 2018)
Firefighters Bookstore Item # N1-18HB